High standards. Safe environment.
At Gray & Son, nothing is more important that ensuring the personal health and safety of our biggest asset … our employees. We believe that all injuries and work-related illnesses can be prevented, and we’re dedicated to accomplishing our work in the safest possible manner. Toward this goal, we:
- Give precedence, when necessary, to the prevention of occupationally-induced injuries and illnesses over operating productivity.
- Provide to the greatest degree possible all mechanical and physical facilities required for the personal safety and health of our employees.
- Ensure that our safety program complies with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Expect that providing a safe work environment is every employee’s responsibility. In fact, working safely is a condition of employment at Gray & Son.
- Employ a team approach to safety, with all levels of the organization working together toward identifying, evaluating and eliminating any hazards facing our employees.
With “zero incidents” our ultimate objective at Gray & Son, rest assured that we maintain the highest standards so that our employees return home safely … every day.
Winner of the 2015-2016 Miss Utility,
Dig Smart Award