Currently Looking For, Equipment Operators
Asphalt Milling Machine Operator
The Milling Machine Operator operates equipment used for milling and removing existing asphalt to prepare the surface for new asphalt.
- Responsible for control and operation of the milling machine.
- Operates milling machine to properly mill asphalt to desired specifications based on usage.
- Manipulates hand or foot levers to control movements of milling machine that mills asphalt on roadways and related surfaces such as parking lots, streets, etc.
- May perform other related duties, such as preventive maintenance on all milling machinery.
- The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the Foreman or Superintendent.