Currently Looking For, On-Site, Shop/Mechanics
Field Service Technician
The Field Service Technician is responsible for providing expert level diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of various types of equipment at our jobsite.
- Performs heavy electrical and computer repairs.
- Disassembles, inspects, and determines parts needed and reassembles to factory specifications.
- Interprets and utilizes information from operating, maintenance, and service manuals.
- Interacts with field and office personnel to answers repair-related questions as required.
- Safely drives a service vehicle.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equipment in our fleet:
Caterpillar, Hitachi, John Deere, Hamm, Wirtgen, Komatsu and Mack truck : Dozers, wheel loaders, track loaders, pavers, rollers, milling machines, graders and excavators.