Currently Looking For, Drivers
Fuel Truck Driver
The fuel truck driver must make sure that all of the off road equipment at the job-sites are fueled, greased, and oils are topped off on a regular schedule.
- Responsible for fueling and greasing all equipment at assigned job sites.
- Responsible for checking oil and fluid levels, and topping them off as needed.
- Responsible for loading fuel truck at the fuel station.
- Reads gauges or meters to ensure correct quantity of fuel is loaded or dispersed.
- Maintains record of dispensed fuel and provides fuel accounting documentations.
- Accurately records all mileage and hours to ensure proper computation.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with base or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Cleans, inspects, and services vehicle.
- Operates equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Willingly attend and support Supervisor during morning huddles and toolbox talks.
- Other duties as assigned.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
- Valid DOT medical card
- Current CDL License, A or B (depending on type of truck driver)
- Endorsements: Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record