Currently Looking For, On-Site
Responsible for providing comprehensive direction for multiple large-scale construction projects to include planning, scheduling and hands-on management. Responsible for Profit & Loss of assigned projects.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with client, estimator, and project superintendent and government entities. Monitor and control construction through administrative direction of on-site supervisors to ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious time and material issues and proactively implement corrective actions.
- Determine labor loading and capacity requirements; participate in creating and meeting cost, quality and report metrics and delivery performance. Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization. Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or other related curriculum. Relevant experience can be substituted for degree.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience as a Project Manager within the commercial/private/public site construction and civil/highway paving industry.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience fully managing site construction projects to include all aspects such as: scheduling, budget management, change orders/billing, and exceptional problem resolution.
- Excellent business, analytical leadership and communication skills.
- Exceptional scheduling (CPM), document control (P6), and cost estimating.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly articulate and communicate both written and verbally.